All too often I see entrepreneurs feeling frustrated and dissapointed, because they feel like then need to re-start their business or can’t truly grow in the way they want, because they feel trapped by what they’ve built.
One big reason is that they’re too focused on their ICA (ideal client avatar) to build a strong, sustainable empire.
I propose we start with our own personal mission and message, and then decide whose lives we want to change. How do you do that? I explain it all in this video.
Here are some questions to help you dive into your north star mission + message:
- What’s the change that you really want to see made in the world around you?
- If you had a magic wand to wave (that could change the world), what change would you make?
- What’s the one thing that really frustrates you, or even makes you angry when people struggle with it?
- What’s a topic that you always end up talking about, regardless of who you’re talking to?
- Complete this sentence “I am on a mission to…”
- Why are these things so important to you?
Often what I see missing from real business growth is the overarching mission and message. My clients tend to get stuck in creating services for their ICAs without figuring out where they fit in to the equation, and why they are building the business that they are building.
Your business should be a vehicle for you to create the change you want to see in the world, make sure it’s set up to support you in your work.
Understanding how to harness your frequency to grow your business and make more money is tremendously helpful when diving into your mission. If you have’t already joined the hundreds of people who have already discovered theirs, you can do that here.